The Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Informatics brings together experts in three basic sciences who create, demonstrate and teach novel methods. Read their biographies. Read about our research.
- Director of Biostatistics, Full Professor, Tenure Track or CE-Track
- Assistant Professor Clinician-Educator Track
- Research Associate
- Cancer Epidemiology – Clinician-Educator Track
- Cancer Epidemiology – Tenure Track
- Genetic Epidemiology – Clinician-Educator Track
- Genetic Epidemiology – Tenure Track
- Epidemiology Faculty – Clinician-Educator Track
- Epidemiology Faculty – Tenure Track
- Epidemiology Faculty – Research Track
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Clinician Educator Track
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Tenure Track
- Instructor – Division of Clinical Epidemiology
- Research Associate
- Research Associate in Biomedical Informatics
- Instructor, Penn Institute for Biomedical Informatics
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor Penn Institute for Biomedical Informatics – Tenure Track
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor Penn Institute for Biomedical Informatics – Clinician-Educator Track
The University of Pennsylvania values diversity and seeks talented students, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds. Penn does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected class status in the administration of its admissions, financial aid, educational or athletic programs, or other University-administered programs or in its employment practices. Questions or complaints regarding this policy should be directed to the Executive Director of the Office of Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Programs, Sansom Place East, 3600 Chestnut Street, Suite 228, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6106; or (215) 898-6993 (Voice) or (215) 898-7803 (TDD).
The University of Pennsylvania is committed to providing access to services and information online in a manner that respects and protects your privacy.Information collected by this website is used to process your application for employment at Penn. Information collected here is also used for Penn's internal analysis of trends in faculty employment and for reporting to the federal government Penn's compliance with federal legal requirements.We will not share your information with third parties except (1) as required by law, (2) as necessary to protect the University's interests; (3) as necessary to advance your application for employment; or (4) in instances that you permit OR in accordance with your consent.